Wednesday, October 7, 2009

prosciutto evil

I did some grocery shopping over the weekend and ordered a few items from the deli counter. I did NOT order half a pound of prosciutto but somehow, mysteriously, that is what appeared in my grocery bag. It had the same expiration date as everything else and didn't seem to be coated with any visible poison so I had some.

Eight hours later, I woke up to my stomach literally vibrating. I spent the day wishing I had more than one toilet. Two days later I'm back at work and still haunted by that nitratey mush. Damn you sneaky deli demons!! They know I hate wasting food.

6 comments:

Highflyin' V said...

Haha. Great to see you sharing bowel stories again, Eric!

RZ said...

OW. Hopefully you won't develop some kind of aversion to prosciutto, it's too damn tasty.

stephen said...

two words: grem. lins.

Daniel said...

Gah, those pesky prosciutto gnomes sneaking tainted food into unsuspecting grocery bags! Beware, Favela!

Leo Matsuda said...

Awesome drawing man!!! love the colors too.

Favela said...

thanks guys. i'm onto those deli demons now. i won't be tricked again. they are going to have to try to slip prosciutto into my drink next time.