Thursday, September 24, 2009

Flight of the Little Prick

Today while satisfying my afternoon-at work-youtube-nostalgia craving, I realized what a little bitch the kid from Flight of the Navigator is! A boy with the most infuriating haircut gets to control an all-powerful metallic space craft and do whatever he wants in the universe, and the whole time all he does is act like a jerk to the robotic Pee Wee Herman orb thing for no reason at all. I remember hating this kid when I was little but 20 years later he pisses me off in a whole new light.

The movie surprisingly still holds up though. And I hear there is a remake in the works. I hope the new navigator has some manners.

10 comments:

Chris said...

trevor...!

Favela said...

chris, that's the same thing laura said!! i didn't mean for that to happen. sorry trevor.

stephen said...

I was gonna say the exact same thing, but I wasn't sure if that had already been a major topic of discussion, a discussion that this drawing made a point of addressing.

either way, nice drawing. that kid is a jerk, too. He's up there with what's-her-name from labyrinth.

Tony M said...

That little turd didn't deserve Max...and yes, that's Trevor.

Laura Jane said...

has trevor been notified?

Trev said...

ah man..

Trev said...

ah man..

Trev said...

ah man...

Favela said...

i'd love to see a remake with trevor as the navigator...and i'd REALLY love to see how max would talk after he scanned trevor's brain for information.

Emily said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes.